So you have just booked your Disney Vacation.... Have you considered Travel Insurance?
Here are a few real life scenarios (which have happened) to consider when thinking about whether or not travel insurance is a smart choice for you:
- You are pushing your stroller when you trip and fall boarding the monorail. You break your leg.... YOU ARE COVERED!
- A culinary experience brings you serious gastric distress and you need immediate medical attention... YOU ARE COVERED!
- You are enjoying your cruise vacation when you fall extremely ill and need to be evacuated to the nearest medical facility.... YOU ARE COVERED!
- A Nor'easter cancels tonight's airport flights... YOU ARE COVERED!
- You are in a car accident on your way to the airport..... YOU ARE COVERED!
Many Good Reasons for Travel Insurance
- Cash Reimbursement for Trip Cancellation and Interruption
- Coverage for Costly Out-of-Network Medical/Evacuation
- Worldwide Travel Assistance
- Dedicated 24/7 Customer Care
To quote your travel insurance, I would need the ages of the travelers, flight information including price of flight, and your booking.